Computational Tools for Data Science
In the fall of 2014, I will be giving a course with the working title “Computational Tools for Data Science”. The course will introduce different practical tools and technologies for working with large data sets and for modern data science in general. Examples of the subjects to be covered are: Git, MapReduce, graph databases, Python, OpenMP, CUDA, Amazon EC2 and many additional topics.
The course website can be found at: toolsfordatascience.wordpress.com
In the fall of 2014, I will be assistant teaching the course 02805 Social Graphs and Interactions taught by Sune Lehmann.
- 02402 Introduction to Statistics
- 01227 Graph Theory 1 (2 times)
- 42841 Programming and automation
- 02105 Algorithms and Data Structures 1 (2 times)
- 02110 Algorithms and Data Structures 2 (2 times)
- 02121 Engineering Practice (2 times)
- 02102 Introductory Programming (2 times)